Cabinet card photograph of Troy M. E. Church undergoing maintenance including perhaps roofing and painting. View looking toward the south east. Ladders and scaffolds around the steeple and up the side of the building. Parsonage visible in the background to the the left rear of the church. Wagon or buggy shed visibile in the forground at the right . This photo shows the church with plain windows before the stained glass was installed. Handwriting on the back of the card: "Troy M. E. Church 1890 John McCulla contractor George J. Scott Employe (sic) & steple (sic) painter". The Troy M. E. Church is now located at the Troy Historical Museum.